Vote YES on Measure AA to relieve traffic congestion, repair our roads and address transportation needs in Marin County WITHOUT increasing taxes.
Measure AA will:
- Relieve traffic congestion on Highway 101 and local roads
- Fix potholes and maintain local roads
- Reduce traffic by improving Marin County’s interchanges, intersections, timing of signals and access on and off Highway 101
- Provide matching funds to build a direct connector from Highway 101 to I-580 and the San Rafael-Richmond Bridge
- Provide options for commuters going to and from work to relieve traffic congestion
- Expand Safe Routes to Schools, including saving the Crossing Guard program
- Provide local transit options for seniors and persons with disabilities
- Protect local roads and highways from flooding and sea level rise
Measure AA will provide a dedicated local source of funding to help relieve congestion on Highway 101, reduce emergency response times and make connections to regional transit options, like the Ferry and Golden Gate Transit.